Friday, October 10, 2008

Hey.

I have been such a crappy blogger over the past several weeks, I am sorry.

A ton has been going on, but at this moment at my desk I can't think of a single thing that has happened. I will try to compile a list and let you know.

I am going to be doing another tri in Dec. For you who don't know I did a tri in South Africa last year, it was awesome! Since moving back to the States I've been wanting to do one, so now I am. Its a short 'sprint' tri in Phoenix December 6th. I will start training on Monday, thats 9 weeks out. I trained for 5 weeks for the one last year, so this should be nicer for me. I plan on spending the first couple of weeks just getting back into being active and then get on it until the race. Cheers.

Chris

1 comment:

Shaun and Melisa said...

Thats cool Chris, good luck with the training!
Sure miss you guys!