Wednesday, July 30, 2008

End is Near.....On to New Things.

This summer is quickly coming to a close, 1 1/2 weeks to go. We have had week after week of camp, thousands of students, tons of food, quit a few stitches, its been a great summer. For me it has been really good because now I understand what we do so much more. It was so hard planning something that I have never done, but I really look forward to next summer with a year of experience under my belt.

As we are finishing summer we are working on our winter camps for Jan 2009. We are doing something new with all of our age groups and I think its going to be brilliant. So I hope we have much of that completed within the next 6 weeks so we can start working on next summers program. Things are exciting around here.

Cheers.

Chris

No comments: