Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Ray and I had a great Christmas at home in AZ this year. We both agree that a winter Christmas is waaaaayyyyyyy better than our summer African ones the past 3 years. However, we didn't have a white Christmas like we thought we would, instead we had a rainy, muddy, cold, nasty Christmas. Oh well.

We got up and opened our presents this morning. Ray got a bunch of Bath and Body Works stuff from me, including a sweet new robe. Plus she got some great gift cards, scarf and nice nativity scene candle things from her family.

I got some Jeep stuff, WOOHOO! A Daystar dash panel to hold cell phone and other sundries. I also got some grab handles, a little took kit and flashlight to keep in the Jeep. Besides Jeep stuff I got a couple Xbox games, a sweet hat (kind of like the one in the link, Ray hates these hats, hahaha) and a couple of gift cards from family and friends.

It was a nice Christmas. I hope you all had a great holiday and have a wonderful new year. Cheers.

Chris

No comments: