Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Runs with Coyotes.


When Rach and I first moved to AZ one of the things that freaked me out was the coyotes. I wasn't sure how they react to someone walking or jogging by, will they attack a person? Everyone assured me that they wouldn't bother me, but I'm a Florida boy, I don't know coyotes.

So yesterday I was out for a jog and on my way home I saw 2 coyotes on the road with me. To be honest I was a little unsure because I've never seen them out like that. They looked at me, I looked at them and then one of them did something to settle my mind that they weren't about to attack. It took a dump in the road. I mean, I'm not a scientist, but I am sure that when any mammal is about to attack they don't take the time to squat and drop a deuce. So now I know the coyotes will leave me alone. Comforting. Cheers.

Chris

1 comment:

Alycia Lee said...

AH, I miss coyotes! They are a mainstay of TO where I lived. They were everywhere I played as a child and I am still here. Heck my fav dog was part coyote, and she was the sweetest dog I have ever had.