Friday, October 06, 2006

Its Been a Long Time.

When I was in college, especially my first two years at Florida Christian College, I would get horrible heart burn. I had it when I moved to Tennessee in '99 and then it just went away. I get a little bit from time to time, but nothing like it used to be. Well, tonight I made myself an egg sandwich and POW it hit me like a stacks machine. I could barely stand up. So I crawled in the Corolla and headed down to the store and got some antacids. It was so horrible. I noticed that the worse the heartburn is the more you talk to yourself. The whole drive I was trying to burp and kept muttering stuff under my breath. Perhaps its just me, but I have noticed a similar behavior in a friend of mine. Well, that was my evening so far, just waiting for 1:30 so we can leave for Cape Town. Enjoy your evening. Cheers.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two things:

1. "Like a stacks machine"...hahahaha...like a freaking stacks machine!

2. You are absolutely correct about the amount of muttering being proportionate to the intensity of the heartburn.

I'm sorry about your situation...but this post just made me smile...in a knowing sort of way.

have a great trip!