Sunday, February 11, 2007

Grace.

Today we spoke about God's grace at Reverb (the church we are starting) and at Face to Face (the touring teams church thing). Grace is like when you get rewarded for something and you didn't earn it. So when God loves us it is grace because we are all sinners and because of us being sinners he should have nothing to do with us. But the coolest thing is, he does love us and will always love us. Pieter spoke tonight about how nothing we do makes God love us any more or less and that is such a great thing to know because it takes the pressure off of us. God loves me, its great. Thank you God for loving me even though I don't always love you. Cheers.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is a cool line from the song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol:

I need your GRACE
To remind me
To find my own...