Thursday, September 20, 2007

Project Night, Big Event, John Cougar Mellencamp.

Projects

Tonight we finished with the assignment projects that we started on Monday night. Tonights performances were brilliant. I was so proud of everyone that performed, they put so much effort and thought into the night, it was great. I am a happy pappa.

Big Event

Last night we had our Big Event fund raiser and we didn't raise but a fraction of what we were hoping to raise. The event was great, but the outcome was ok. However, you never know what seed may have been planted in the hearts of some peophttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifle. God always provides the need and I know he will continue to provide for this ministry the way he has for over a dozen years.


John Cougar Mellencamp


I don't know why, but I have hit single "Hurts So Good" stuck in my head all night. It's so catchy I can't let it go. Go ahead, take a second and sing the chorus. Feel free to dance around too. I did. While making toast tonight after we got home from work. There I am barefoot, toasting bread, dancing like an idiot singing a classic of American music.
"Sometimes love don't feel like it should." How true......how true? Cheers.

Chris

No comments: