Saturday, May 03, 2008

Fatty.


There is a blog called Fat Cyclist that I love. The author is a guy named Elden and he lives in Utah and started this blog a couple of years ago as he was trying to shed a few pounds. Well, that guy is so funny and if you are into cycling at all you will find this site great. I suggest going back and start reading all the archive stuff, I did while we were in Africa and it was great entertainment when I didn't want to watch Zulu soap operas.

On a serious note, he wrote a while back about how his wife has been battling cancer and how she was fighting hard and things were looking good. Well in the past couple of days they have received some really bad news about is wife and its not looking good.

I can't imagine how hard it would be to going through what their family is going through. Rachel is sleeping in our bedroom and I can't imagine her dealing with what Elden and Susan are dealing with. Its really making me enjoy every moment I get to spend with Ray, she means the world to me. I just want to savor our time we get to spend together.

Please pray for a miracle, its seems at this moment thats all that can help their situation. Cheers.

Chris

No comments: