Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oh Yeah!



So New Kids on the Block (NKOTB) are back together. I have mixed emotions.

On one hand I am really excited because I was a fan (weren't we all) and while traveling with Traveling Mercies Ray and I carried our footware in a yellow NKOTB duffel bag with pink straps, so there is a connection.

However, on the other hand I am sad because this means the world is more ridiculous that it was yesterday. I mean seriously, this is one of the lamest things ever in the history of the earth. As I type this I am trying to think of something lamer to compare it to`, but I can't. Its impossible. I think if even Pope Benedict XVI put out an album of Bobby Brown remixes, it would still be cooler that Jordan Knight wearing those aviator sunglasses and singing in the rain. Hangin' Tough.

Chris

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I wish I could even find the words...

Dan and Tammy said...

Oh my, we were cracking up! Dan was impressed with the Pope reference. But I think I am with you...it doesn't seem right that they are back!
Hope you guys are well!! Things here are fine. Just broken arms, sunburned kids, & country livin'!! :)
Talk to you soon.

Brad Polley said...

I think my soul just died a little from watching that video. Ok, pop quiz: What's more sad, the fact that they totally sucked, or the aging women in the audience going crazy?

Tough call.