Sunday, June 01, 2008

Demetrius, Damar, MMA, Camp.

Demetrius

I told you the other day about Demetrius being in the hospital in Phoenix after a bad head injury. Well, he is out of the ICU now and should be out of the hospital within a few days. I am so glad that he will make a recovery.

Damar

We almost lost Damar today. Heres what happened. Yesterday I came home from work and she had thrown up in the living room. She ended up throwing up a few more times and we were getting concerned because she couldn't keep anything down. We ended up taking her to the vet and they said that she needed emergency surgery or she would die in a few hours.

Apparently she had eaten something that she wasn't supposed to and it was obstructing her bowels. Be cause of that she ended up getting gas bloating her stomach and it was getting twisted up and flipped upside down. She should be fine the doctor said after the surgery. We will be able to get here on Monday or Tuesday.

MMA

CBS broadcasted the first MMA event on network TV tonight. I think that is cool and will end up being really good for the sport.

Camp

Camp starts tomorrow. I think we are good to go, I am sure we will find a ton of little things that need to be worked on, but it will be fine. We have 211 people showing up tomorrow afternoon for the jr high week and I am not sure how many kids are coming for junior camp. This means I will be busy until August. Cheers.

Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! Yikes about Damar. I'm glad ya'll took her to the vet in time. I hope Rach is okay, too. I bet you guys were so worried.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the vet bill my friend! Are u still running?