Monday, June 16, 2008

Our 6th Anniversary.


I feel so lucky to have a great marriage to such a great woman. Rach and I were talking today about how we have done so much together in our 6 years of marriage and that we feel like some of the most blessed people on Earth. We may not have a lot to show for it, but we have seen some amazing places, met some amazing people and done more amazing things that I ever thought I would ever get to do. Its definitly been an adventure and I know it will continue.

Growing up I heard people say that they loved their wives more now than the day they got married and I always thought that was dumb, how could you love them more than on your wedding day. However, now I totally get it. Through the years my love for Ray and just grown and grown and we are in a place in our relationship now that is beyond words. I am so in love with my wife and love that I get to spend the rest of my life with her. Happy anniversary Ray. Cheers.

Chris

6 comments:

Brad Polley said...

Wow, I didn't realize that we share the same anniversary. Today is my 7th anniversary. Congrats. I totally understand what you're saying about how your love grows and grows.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary you two! we just hit 13 years...it gets better, so hang on.

peace,
DEREK

Shaun and Melisa said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! Hope to catch up soon!

Taylor said...

congrats guys. Miss you all.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan and Tammy said...

That was sweet, it almost made me cry! Hope your anniversary celebration was wonderful!!