Monday, March 17, 2008

Snow and Hero.

SNOW

The weather has been great the past couple of weeks, mid 60's, dry, perfect. This morning we woke up and its snowing, high in the mid 30's, crappy. Oh well, it will be in the 60s in a couple of days.

HERO

Last night we were at our friends house and I played Guitar Hero for the first time. I can't believe I haven't played this before. Mike and I rocked so hard, but the then the songs got hard and we had to sit down. Here is a pic of me concentrating really hard on Metallica's "One". (Side note: I look so lame when I am concentrating.)

3 comments:

Brian said...

1) Nice legs.

2) Re: Friday's post
Just remember that BMI isn't the
most accurate calculation in the
world.

Leon van Zyl said...

Guitar hero is legend!

The Anonymous Human said...

I used to make fun of people who played Guitar Hero. Then I got a Wii. And Guitar Hero. And now I am a nerd. Which would also make me a hypocrite.

A hypocrite that could rock your face off.