Sunday, September 14, 2008

Home Sick?



I'm really missing SA this week, I don't know why. Maybe its because I know my good friends are having a rough time or maybe just because I would love to have some All Gold tomato sauce or some biltong and Squiggly Pops from Fish Aways.

I was just looking at a satellite image of SA and followed the highways around and found different places I had been. Made me really miss it; the people, places, our house, my old job, Re:Verb, my old gym, rugby, Dros, cheap Menlyn movies, adventure camp, Donkerhoek (Mooi Plaas), the band shack, cool money, the metric system, Bafana Bafana, slow internet (just kidding). So many memories. Cheers.

Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's probably because you've been watching the World Cup qualifiers... Hey - if you haven't been able to sell your place by 2010, can we all go stay at your place for some European football?!?