Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back Home.

Lived it up in San Diego, here's a few pics, will have more later this weekend.

We swam and surfed and body boarded and went to Sea World and toured a aircraft carrier and ate a ton of candy and bought a hat, but of all these cool things we did I loved doing mundane, everyday tasks in a wetsuit and surfing with by buddy Tye.



Drinking coffee in a wetsuit.


Doing dishes in a wetsuit.


Cleaning the toilet in a wetsuit.


Tye waxing up his board.


Heading down to the beach.


Riding the ocean.


Tye catching a wave. Notice the massive death wave behind him, we avoided those.

Tye and I celebrating a nice long ride. Right after this was taken I crashed on my face.

Vacation food at its best. Breakfasts and lunches.

3 comments:

Dan and Tammy said...

Thanks for the good laugh "in a wet suit"! And that looks like it should be vacation food for college students...you know we're a little older now don't you? :) How are you guys?

Chris and Rachel said...

Don't judge me Tammy.

Shaun and Melisa said...

This looks awesome! I am so glad you guys had a good time! Who knows maybe we all will end up in San Diego someday!