Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hectic Time.

Hey people. I haven't been able to blog for several reasons and I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

We are in Skyne (pronounced 'skane', its Afrikaans for 'shine') Week at 13thFLOOR. Its our dress rehearsal week before we head off on tour. Its so busy, its 8 days where 1 team skynes all day (7am to about 2 am) and then the next day have rehearsals all day and then do the next shows skyne the next day. We have tonight off, so we are going to go to bed about 7 or 8.

The shows are looking good, I am getting a little nervous about tour coming up next week. Our first show is next Sunday night at 1830. I expect things to go well, but with a team of 41 anything can happen. Please pray for my friend Lelo he hurt his foot really bad last night. He is one of our best actors and hands down our best hip hop dancer, it will be sad not having him in the shows. He went for x-rays today and its not broken so hope he will be back in action soon.

I hope I will be able to blog more. Hope all is well with you. Cheers.

Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man!

"skyn" in this context means "pretend"...

anyway, i'll see you guys once you hit the road!

Anonymous said...

Actually - it means 'mock' - as in a 'mock' show. But maybe we should change it - I like your translation more!