Monday, December 10, 2007

3 Weeks, House and Random.

We are leaving South Africa 3 weeks from today. I can't believe it, sometimes it doesn't feel real. We are getting stuff packed up, sold, boxed, shipped etc.

The house still hasn't sold. Our agent is checking with a lady that may rent for 6 months, then buy. I don't want to do that, but the market is bad now and I don't want to give the house away. If you have any advice, I would love to hear it, email me.

We saw Transformers the other night and I thought it was going to be childish and lame, but I loved it. I thought the graphics were fantastic and overall it was a really fun movie. I couldn't believe how many things I remembered about Transformers from when I was a kid. It was awesome.

My friend Andy Bales married a girl from South Africa and they were with our ministry in the US and they are here on holiday for Christmas. We went and hung out with them today and it was so much fun. I love that Andy Bales.

Have you watch My Name is Earl? Its so funny, we just watched the 1st season and I didn't expect to like it too much, but its great. I love the character Joy, so dang funny. Check it out.

Thats about all. Cheers.

Chris

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I saw the Transformers movie in Bangkok and the theatre had these super mega-loud speakers - I was pregnant during the time and it made me really nauseous - haha! but I loved the movie!

My Name is Earl is one of our fave shows - it's hilarious!!!