Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Lelo.

Tomorrow is my friend Lelo's birthday so we had huge bash at our house tonight. It was a surprise party, which I think never works, but tonight I think it did. The 4 Management Committee guys went out for dinner and then we they dropped me at home I made up a reason for him to come in and all 40 people from our team were crammed in my kitchen, it was great.

My girlfriend in my freshman year of college through me a surprise party, but I heard her speaking on the phone about it so I had to pretend that I didn't know. I wonder if I ever told her that I knew. That was my 19th birthday, that seems like ages ago.

My biggest surprise for a birthday was when my Aunt Pat drove up to ATL for my 24th birthday party. I knew I was having a party, but when I walked in she was sitting in the corner of the porch. It was very special to me because it was the first road trip she had taken by herself and she died later that year, so it holds a very special place in my heart.

Happy Birthday Lelo. I look forward to touring with you again this year. Cheers.

Chris

No comments: