Friday, April 04, 2008

In A Funk.

I am in a creative funk and the timing couldn't be worse. We are in "crunch time" for summer camp and I am writing scripts for morning videos and I am struggling to think of anything. I don't know whats wrong with me.

On a better note, this afternoon I went riding with my neighbor Mike and we had a good time. We climbed up a technical rocky section, which is tough to climb, but awesome to fly back down. It was a fun quick ride.

Speaking of bikes, I am still riding one of the bikes that belongs to the camp and searching for a killer deal on a bike. I really want a good quality bike, but don't have a fortune to spend on it. Hopefully something good will pop up and I can find a steal. Cheers.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two questions:

1 - what is the camp theme?

2 - what kind of bike do you need?