Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Live Performances.

I got to see a couple of live shows on TV tonight.

First, Ben Harper. I love Ben Harper. I want to see him in concert so badly.

Second, Justin Timberlake. I am not a huge JT fan, however I appreciate that he is a great performer and his live show looked awesome. I imagine if you were a young lady or Chad Brown it would have been a great event to be at. The mix of music, lights and dance was really amazing. Plus, I didn't know that he was a piano player, he was playing with the band at one point and was really good. Pretty cool.

I Love Music. Cheers.

Chris

1 comment:

chad. said...

Do you throw references in your posts like that to see if I'm still reading? Cause I am. And I assure you I would not be at a Timberlake concert.

p.s. For a brief period in recent history, Chris' favorite song was Vanessa Carlton's "A Thousand Miles".