Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Its a Harkin.


I had the day off today, because I worked this past weekend, and Ray and I were planning on going up to spend the day in Sedona, but I wasn't feeling great so we just hung around town and went to see a movie.

We went and saw Juno and we both loved it. I think the characters were great, the script was great and I really loved the way they portrayed her as a confused kid that understood that she didn't even really grasp who she really was as a person. I thought it was brilliant. Plus, the music was wonderful and for me thats a huge bonus. For me music can make or break a movie.

A movie that has great music is Good Will Hunting. Its all Elliot Smith and it fits the film perfectly. If you have never watched the movie, check it out and pay attention to the music, its awesome.

Another movie that I think is brilliant musically, is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Its amazing, check it out. Cheers.

Chris

No comments: