Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rocks the Garden.

I freaking love Dave Grohl!!!

I was watching Fuse's Foo Fighters Rocks the Garden, a live Foo Fighters concert and it rocks so hard! It makes you say "rock and roll" in a high pitched shaky voice, go ahead do it, don't be embarrassed, I know you want to try, I just did it. Ok fine, we'll do it together, 1-2-3, "Rock and Roll!"

I wish I could go back to 2nd grade and when Mrs. Hagar asked me, "Chris, what would you like to be when you grow up?" I would change my answer from something lame like a rocket ship or Sir Winston Churchill to Dave Grohl, the future of face-melting-rock.

Dave and his fighters of foo are the definition of rock and roll. Cheers.

Chris

2 comments:

Derek Sweatman said...

the foo is rad. (i love taylor hawkins!)

The Anonymous Human said...

Rocket ship. Classic.